Thank you for your interest in donating to the projects and programs of New Life Trust. Before donating any funds, please read and agree to the following terms and conditions :
1. New Life Trust accepts only monetary donations. If you wish to make a donation of any intangible assets, please contact email@example.com
2. We do not accept anonymous donations. However, if you would like your name to be anonymous, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall not reveal any details, except when it may be required under process of law.
3. You can earmark your donations to a project of your choice.
4. New Life Trust does not charge any administrative fees for transferring funds to any project or program. However, third party fees, including, without limitation, payment gateway transaction fees, bank transfer fees, will be deducted from any donation to be transferred.
5. You agree that New Life Trust cannot and will not monitor the project or program beneficiary after the transfer of funds, or the completion of the project. By donating to New Life Trust, you acknowledge that you understand the risks inherent to any donation, and agree to indemnify, defend, and hold New Life Trust harmless from and against any and all claims by your related to the use of any funds donated to the Trust.
6. By donating to New Life Trust online, you agree that you are making a donation out of your own funds, and are not in any way, using our online portal, to effect a transaction, which is in contravention or in violation of local laws and regulations.
7. If you receive an electronic receipt for your donation but would like to receive a paper receipt, please contact email@example.com
8. Tax exemption : All donations to New Life Trust are exempt under section 80G of Income Tax Act. You will receive your Tax exemption certificate within 14 days of making an online donation
9. Data Security: We take utmost precautions with your data, we will never share your information. We also do not store any sensitive information like your credit card or bank details.